PTFE Mesh belt
PTFE mesh conveyor belt
We select advanced imported loom and high-quality imported glassfiber or Kevlar as basic weaving material. By weaving,the material can be made into high-intensity fiberglass mesh.Then, the mesh will be coated with excellent PTFE resin and then be made into PTFE mesh conveyor belt.
1. High temperature resistance. It can continuously work under -140 to 260℃and max resist high temperature is up to 360℃
2. Air permeability. It can avoid wasting heat and improve drying efficiency.
3. Chemical resistance.It can resist all most of chemical medicines.
4. Non-Sticky. It can easily remove all kinds of adhesives such as resin, paint and chemical medicines.
5. Good flex fatigue resistance. It has high tensile strength and excellent flex fatigue resistance. It's also used for small wheels
1.Drying machine for non-woven textile, textile printing, silk- printing and dyeing machine.
2.Shrinking machine for garment fabric, high-frequency and UV dryer.
3.Conveyor belt for hot-air dryer, various of food baking, quick-frozen machines.
4.Oiling machine for paper glazing and waxing, plant engineering.
5.Seperating sheet for hardboard production etc.